Our 24-hour telephone banking system allows you to check your balance in any account, transfer funds, and make loan payments. Call 601-384-4806 to access this free service.
Automated Teller Machines (ATM)
Bank of Franklin customers can access their funds on designated accounts at no cost, 24-hours a day. Just visit one of our conveniently located ATMs.
Meadville: Located at our Walnut Street Drive-Up Branch
Brookhaven: Located at the corner of HWY 51 and Brookway Boulevard
No more waiting in teller lines with Direct Deposit. Social Security, veteran benefits, military salaries, retirement, payroll or any recurring deposit can be put automatically into the bank. Contact us for more information about the convenience of Direct Deposit.
Make life simpler with a Bank of Franklin Debit Card. When you use your Debit Card, funds are automatically deducted from your checking account. Use your card to…
- Make purchases anywhere debit cards are accepted
- Avoid time-consuming check approvals
- Track spending using monthly account statements
- Receive cash back above the purchase amount
- Make cash withdrawals
- Pay for purchases by mail, phone, or Internet
- Always sign the back of your card upon receipt
- Safeguard your account number – Obtain merchant receipts and destroy carbons
- For your protection in case of loss or theft, do not keep your PIN number and card together
- Do not give your PIN number to anyone who might have access to your card
- When using your card at merchant locations, always keep your card in sight
Lost or Stolen Debit Card
If your card has been lost or stolen, please contact us immediately. During regular business hours we can be reached at 601-384-2305. After hours and weekends, please call 1-800-528-2273.