Important Update for Internet Banking and Bill Pay Customers
On Monday, June 20th, the transition to our new Internet Banking and Bill Pay software will be complete! As we work toward our completion, please review the information below.
Important Information About Internet Banking:
- Your Internet Banking account will be placed into “View Only Mode” starting Thursday, June 16th at 9:00 p.m. Any transactions processed after Thursday at 9:00 p.m. will not be reflected on your Internet Banking account until Monday, June 20th.
- On the morning of Monday, June 20th, you may resume access to your Internet Banking and Bill Pay account at www.bankoffranklin.com.
- Important Note: When you login to the new Internet Banking system, your User Login ID will remain the same; however, your temporary Internet Banking password for the initial login will be the last four digits of your Social Security Number or Tax ID Number. Please note that you will need to change your password during your initial login and you may be prompted to setup your PassMark image and Security Questions again.
What This Means for Bill Pay Customers:
- The ability to access and schedule bill payments will be unavailable beginning Thursday, June 16th.
- Any previously scheduled payments will be processed according to your instructions.
- On the morning of Monday, June 20th, you may resume scheduling bill payments.
- Cut-off time to make a bill payment is 2:00 p.m. A single payment submitted after the cut-off time on the designated process date will be processed on the next business day.
- You will need to re-enroll for eBills beginning Monday, June 20th, from within the Bill Payment system. If you do not re-enroll, you may begin receiving paper statements.
- Your payees and scheduled payments set up for Bill Payment will remain the same. However, please review the addresses listed for payees to ensure the most recent one for each is reflected.
- Account alerts and notifications will not be converted and will need to be set up again.
Please make note of the important changes listed above. Our goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible for you. We appreciate your patience as we work to improve our Internet Banking and Bill Pay products. Should you have any questions, call us at 601-384-2305.